Full Package Ceramic Knives Include:
(1) Red- 6″ Chef Knife
(1) Blue- 5″ Utility Knife
(1) Black- 4″ Fruit Knife
(1) Green- 3″ Paring Knife
(1) Yellow- Ceramic Peeler
(1) Acrylic Knife Block Holder
HOW DOES A CERAMIC KNIFE DIFFER FROM A METAL KNIFE?
The only difference is the material the blade is made out of. If you know anything about knives, you’ll know the blade is the most important part of the knife, thus making ceramic and metal knives very different. .
- Ceramic knives for all intents and purposes are sharper than steel knives
- Ceramic blades are very dense, with very little pores. Just like your face, the fewer pores there are, the less dirt and grime can get into the pores. A quick rinse in warm water will get your ceramic knife a lot cleaner than a thorough scrubbing on a metal knife
- Excellent for slicing vegetables, such as tomatoes, and boneless meat. You can cut something spicy, give it a quick rinse and then cut something else. The spiciness won’t transfer to the next food item.
- Ceramic material is very light weight. The lighter the weight, the less strain on your arms and shoulders. You can rip through all your cutting like a pro.
- No METAL means No RUST.
- Lastly, please treat your ceramic knives like a princess. All knives will last long if you treat them all with care.. Proper care and handling will make your knife a faithful kitchen servant for years to come
Check it out by clicking the box.